Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ide + Brian a Kerry Wedding



I always love heading back to Kerry to film weddings. My family are all from Kerry and I spent most of my childhood in Ballybunion.

Niall Mcgann the photographer for the day had recommended me to Ide & Brian who were married in Kilflynn just outside Tralee, a lovely little church which was easily filled with over 200 of Ide and Brians family and friends.

After the ceremony we headed to Bana Beach for the a photo shoot with Ide & Brian. It was the first feeling that the Summer was on the way for me, the sun was splitting the rocks and some crazy kids were swimming in that bitter cold water, but a perfect back drop for Ide & Brians photo shoot, Mr Mcgann made the most of it with them.

Ballygarry house was the venue, again another venue I love heading back to. Padraig and his staff are always so helpful and run a great business down there. I always have a bite to eat in the Bar and Mary in there looks after me like I'm one of her own, always making sure I have enough, looking forward to getting back down to Ballygarry house.

Ide & Brian, thanks a mill for having me there on the day, it was a pleasure to film your wedding day and have a great time on honeymoon !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: