Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Great Limerick Run

I train twice a week with Chris Delooze, well I at least try but this job is unpredictable when it comes to getting work, you can get a call that night for a job early next day but I do try my best ;)

Trifit Personal Coaching was established in 2008 in Limerick by owner and head trainer Chris Delooze. Chris comes from an impressive sporting background ranging from National Championships Swimming in Australia to a professional player with Munster Rugby.

www.trifit.ie check him out, if you need that extra push his your man.
Anyway Chris asked me to come out for the great Limerick Run a take a few snaps of some of the guys that train with him in his gym. I'm not a photographer by any means but I love getting out and about a just snapping people and this was a first for me.  

Thanks Chris for having a good plan in place and see you in the morning and take it easy on me man :) 


0 comments: