Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gallery





Ciara and Emmet invited me down to Cork to film there wedding at the UCC Honan Chapel, a church/chapel I always love filming in.  It was a bit of a scary drive down during the big freeze but luckily enough I got there without crashing. Now it was well into them minus temps but Ciara and Emmet took full advantage of the winter wonderland on the grounds of Castle Martyr, Co.Cork for there photo shoot. They flew in Jean Pierre Uys from South Africa, check out his work, http://www.jeanpierrephotoblog.com... I'm hoping he gives me a call someday to go over a shoot a wedding with him :) Looks amazing there !!!!

 I had a great day and with the entertainment Caroline & Emmet put on for there guests, I had plenty to film... Magicians, the Begal Girls singing in the reception, The Singing waiters, a first for me


Ciara & Emmet, UCC Honan Chapel & Castle Martyr Cork from Leon Costello on Vimeo.


I filmed Caroline's sister's wedding over a year ago and She kindly booked me to film herself and Neils wedding day in St.Johns Church Cratloe, Co.Clare

I love filming in this little church in Cratloe and Father Enright is just a gentleman and always has a joke or two to throw in during the ceremony.

Dromoland Castle, Newmarket on Fergus, Co.Clare was the next stop after Caroline and Neil got married and the grounds just looked amazing covered in snow.

I was taking a shot of Caroline's shoes as she was walking in the snow and I noticed that Carolines feet were blue, but she was not going inside until she got all the shot's she wanted, well done Caroline for braving the elements.

Thanks to Shane from Michael Martin Photography Limerick, always good fun working with Shane and I'm sure the wedding album is beautiful.

Dromoland is another venue I love filming in, Margaret, Simon and Nico are always more than willing to help.

Thanks Caroline & Neil, I had a great day and it was lovely to meet up with all the gang again.



Caroline & Neil Highlights, Cratloe Church & Dromoland Castle from Leon Costello on Vimeo.

0 comments: